- Neon color combinations that will make your business look like a million bucks
- Why neon colors are so popular right now
- How to use neon colors for branding
- What you can do with these neons in your home, office, and wardrobe
- The best way to incorporate neon into your social media presence
- A few tips on how to maintain the brightness of your neons over time
One of the most difficult things for a business to do is stand out in a competitive market. But with some thoughtful color choices, you can make your company look like it's worth more than what they're charging! Here are some great examples of how different businesses have used neon colors on their logos and website design to achieve success.
The first company that we'll talk about is PepsiCo, who changed their logo from red and white to blue and silver in 2008 after research found that people associated the old logo with unhealthy foods. Since then, sales have been up by 12%. The second example is Spirit Airlines, which has made use of bright pink throughout its advertisements since 2004 when they were trying to rebrand themselves as an affordable airline.
We all know that the first impression is everything. So, what better way to make a great first impression than by setting up your business with neon signs? Neon signs are eye-catching and will draw people in as they pass by your storefront. And for those of you who think it’s too expensive, we have good news! You can buy one on sale at Signs Now thanks to our partnership with them. Check out their website today or give us a call so we can help you decide which color combo would be best for your business—we promise it won't break the bank!