- Choose the right size for your sign
- Consider how much space you have available and where you want to place your sign
- Determine whether or not you need a permit
- Find out what type of neon is best for your needs (neon gas, neon tube)
- Add other details like text, colors, and symbols to make your sign more memorable
- Search for examples of signs that are similar in size or design to get an idea of what yours will look like
Neon signs are often used to attract attention and promote businesses. But, there is so much more than just picking the right size and placement for your sign. You need to select a type of neon that will work with your business's needs, as well as the environment you live in.
So what does this all mean? Well it means that before you invest in a neon sign, you should look at how large your budget is, where the sign would be placed (i.e., indoor or outdoor), whether or not there are any restrictions on signage near your building (i.e., residential area), if you want an open light source like an open neon tube or sealed unit with sockets like fluorescent lights; and finally what color of
The size and placement of your neon sign is a big decision. It can make or break the way it looks in an establishment, so making sure you have all the right information before purchase will help ensure that it’s perfect for your space. This guide should be enough to get you started on selecting the best possible solution for your needs! If after reading this article there are any questions we didn't cover, feel free to ask them below and we'll answer as soon as possible. We're here to take away some of the guesswork involved with deciding what type of signage would work best for an establishment like yours- let us know if we've succeeded!