- What is a neon sign and where can I find one
- Is it worth the investment to buy a neon sign for my business
- How do I know if my location will be right for a neon sign
- Types of signs available (e.g., custom, exterior, interior)
- What are the benefits of having a neon sign in your business or home
- The cost of owning and maintaining an illuminated advertising display
Neon signs are the latest trend in interior design and advertising. However, before you buy one, there are several factors to consider. The size of your space is a crucial factor because neon lights need at least 3 feet of clearance on either side for ventilation purposes. Keep in mind that if an object blocks the light from shining out onto the sign it will be less visible. If you have questions about whether or not this type of signage would work for your business give us a call!
When you're considering purchasing a neon sign, it's important to consider the size of your business and what exactly you want to promote. For example, if you have an ice cream shop with only one location in downtown Seattle, then probably don't need a large LED sign that can be seen from blocks away. A small digital or hand-painted banner would likely be more appropriate for this type of establishment. On the other hand, if your company is looking for signage on all four sides of its building outside Madison Square Garden (MSG), then there are few better options than getting a really awesome neon marquee that will attract attention day and night!