- Neon signs are more eye-catching than traditional advertising
- The color of a neon sign can be customized to match the business's branding
- Neon signs have a longer lifespan and don't need to be replaced as often as other types of signage
- Neon signs are cheaper than other types of signage, including billboard ads
- A neon sign can work 24/7 without needing any maintenance or repair because they're made from glass tubes filled with gas instead of lightbulbs that burn out after time
- There is no limit on the size or number of letters for a neon sign, which means businesses can create larger messages that stand out from competitors' advertisements
- Neon signs use less energy and last much longer than traditional light bulbs because they emit their own power through an electric current rather than using electricity from the grid-like regular lights do.
Neon signage is a form of advertisement that can be seen in any major city around the world. Neon signs are often brighter and more eye-catching than traditional advertising which makes them an excellent option for businesses looking to stand out from their competitors. Here are six reasons why neon signs are better than traditional advertising: 1) They're inexpensive, 2) they have low maintenance costs, 3) they can attract customers who might not otherwise notice your business, 4) they draw attention away from competing advertisements nearby, 5) they come in many shapes and sizes so you can find one that's perfect for your business's needs, 6) there's no limit on how large or small you want it to be.
Neon signs are often an overlooked form of advertising, but they can be a powerful tool for businesses looking to get their message out there. Here’s why neon should be considered over traditional advertising options like banners and billboards: They're more visible in daylight than other types of signage; They're cheaper to produce than other types of signage; You'll have people noticing your business from all angles instead of just the front or side view because lights shine 360 degrees around them; The colors will attract attention better than any banner you could put up on the roadside - and it's much easier to change the color scheme if you want to shift things up periodically; People drive by at different times during the day so visibility is good all day long.