- What are the benefits of neon signs for your business
- How much do they cost to install
- Should you choose LED or neon lights for your sign
- The best way to get started with a new sign
- Neon signs have been around since the 1920s - what are some examples of famous neon signs in America
- Why should I use LEDs instead of neons if I want my sign to be brighter and more visible at night?
Neon signs are a great way to stand out in the night. They can be used for business purposes or as an art project. You may want to consider using neon lights if you're looking for something that will catch people's eye and make them stop what they're doing. Here are some of the benefits of having neon signs:
-They give off a sense of modernism
-They create an atmosphere where anything is possible, no matter how wild your ideas might seem
-They represent creativity and innovation
Do you want to install a neon sign in your restaurant, bar or nightclub? If so, the cost will depend on the size and complexity of design. It can range from $500 for a small single color sign to $20,000 for an elaborate multicolored installation with multiple panels. The cost also depends on where you live as well as who installs it. Our company charges between $2,000 -$5,000 depending on how big and complex the job is. We have been installing these signs since 1987 and we specialize in all types of neon products including custom designs using your logo or artwork that's up to 24"x24".
The choice between neon and LED lights for signage is an important one. Neon signs are typically cheaper to purchase, but they can be difficult to maintain because of the gases that need to be pumped in order to create the light. LEDs are more expensive upfront, but require less maintenance and last longer than neon lights. If you're looking for a sign that will last for years, then it would make sense to go with LED. But if you want something inexpensive and easy-to-install, then neon might be your best bet!
A new sign is a great way to help your business grow and attract more customers. Here are some tips on how to start with a new sign.
1) Consider the size of the letters: Make sure that you choose text sizes that will be readable from far away (at least 30 feet). 2) Choose colors wisely: The color of your lettering should match your store's branding, so it looks cohesive and intentional. And never use red because it contrasts too much with white or black signs.3) Stay consistent: In order for people to recognize your brand as they drive by, make sure all letters have similar heights, widths, spacing between lines, and other qualities like slant angle and stroke thickness.
Neon signs have been around since the 1920s and they continue to be a popular form of advertising. A neon sign is an illuminated, usually three-dimensional, message that can be seen from far away. They are often used as landmarks and eye-catching displays for businesses such as restaurants, bars and stores. The first neon light was developed in France by Georges Claude in 1910 but it wasn't until 1923 that the first U.S.-based company designed one for use with public signage on Broadway. Today you can find them all over the world including Las Vegas where they're more than just a part of the landscape - you'll see neon everywhere from billboards to window displays at major retail chains like Macy's or Walgreens.
Neon lights are popular, but they're also expensive and inefficient. LEDs use less electricity than neons, so you'll save on your power bill while still getting that eye-catching effect in your bar or store. The LED bulbs last much longer than the neon tubes too!
Now, I know what you're thinking: "What about the blue light?" Well, LEDs produce a warm white glow instead of an eerie blue one like neons do. Plus there's no mercury content to worry about either (neon lights contain mercury). It doesn't get any better for business owners who want their establishment to stand out from the crowd.
If you're wondering whether neon signs are brighter than LED, we can answer that question for you. Yes! Neon gas tubes are actually much more powerful and efficient at producing light than LEDs. A single tube of neon will emit about 3 times as many lumens per watt as an LED light bulb does, making it significantly more energy-efficient to use in your signage needs. Plus, because each color is produced by a different phosphor coating on the inside of the tube rather than through additive dyes like with LEDs, there's no need for expensive filters or additional bulbs to change colors.