- What is a neon light and what are its benefits
- How to choose the right color of neon light for your business
- How to install a neon sign
- Tips on how to maintain your new neon sign for years of use
- Resources for getting started with installing a new neon sign in your home or business
- FAQs about dealing with LEDs and other types of lighting in comparison to neon signs, such as advantages and disadvantages.
Choosing the right color of neon light for your business is a decision that needs to be taken seriously. Neon lights come in many colors, but not all are appropriate for any particular type of establishment.
For instance, you wouldn't want to choose an orange-colored light if you're running a restaurant or bar because it doesn't match with food and drinks. On the other hand, green could be perfect for an architecture studio or even a bank.
Different types of businesses will also have different things they should consider when picking out their neon sign's color. For example, trendy restaurants might want blue while accounting firms might go with yellow. If you're not sure what would work best for your company, try.
Choosing the right color for your neon sign is an important decision. Knowing which colors are most visible at night, what kind of light they emit, and how much power it takes to create that color will help you make a better final choice. With so many factors in play when choosing between red or green lights, blue or yellow bulbs, it can be difficult to know where to start. Our team of experts is ready and waiting to partner with you on selecting the appropriate design for your signage needs. If all this talk about neon signs has got you feeling like changing out your old red one for something more eye-catching give us a call! We'll walk through some great options together and find just the perfect fit for your business's image.