- Neon signs are easier to read in the dark
- They can be seen from a distance when lit up at night
- The colors are vibrant and eye-catching
- They're relatively inexpensive, especially if you make your own sign
- There's no need for electricity - they work with gas or neon gas, which is cheaper than electric power
- You can get creative with the design of the sign to match your business needs
What makes a good neon sign? A lot of things. There are many factors that must be taken into consideration when designing and constructing an effective neon sign. The size, color, shape, orientation, number of lines in the text or logo design, and whether or not to use animation are all important considerations in order to make sure your message is communicated clearly and effectively. For example, if you're advertising a restaurant then you want to make sure people can read what it says from far away so they know where to go for the food! If you're using animation with the words "FREE FOOD" then make sure there's enough space between each letter so people don't confuse "FFD" as "FD."
Neon signs are a great way to make your business stand out in the crowd. They can also be used as an effective marketing tool for bringing attention and traffic to your establishment while it is closed. If you're interested in learning more about what makes a good neon sign, we'll help break down some of the most important components and why they matter below. An LED light source- This should be at least 400 watts, but may go up to 900 watts depending on how brightly you want your sign illuminated during nighttime hours or if you plan on advertising with animation features like scrolling text or animations that will only show once per hour (or another time interval).