- Add a neon sign to your garage door
- Install a neon light in the front yard that says "welcome"
- Have a neon sign installed on the exterior of your house with your family's name, for example "Smiths"
- Hang a neon sign from an inside window next to your bed or couch so you can read it while lying down
- Install one outside wall of your home so it looks like there is always something going on
- Put up a huge glowing welcome message at the entrance gate of your property, for instance "Welcome Home!"
Having a neon sign installed can be beneficial for your home. They come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors so finding one that fits your personality is easy. Here are 10 of the best places to install a neon sign: 1) Above the door leading into your house 2) On an outdoor or above ground pool 3) In front of the entrance to your garage 4) Outside on top of a shed 5) Against any wall 6-10 vary depending on how many you want to be installed. Having them strategically placed around will make it seem like they're always lit up! You'll never forget where you left something again with these signs lighting the way!
We’ve talked about the benefits of a neon sign, but it can be difficult to figure out where in your home you should put one. Fortunately, we have compiled a list of 10 best places for a neon sign installation so that you don't have to stress over this decision yourself! With our help and advice on how to choose the right spot for your new purchase, all you need is an empty wall or space - no tools required! Now get ready because here are some great spots around your home for installing your next big piece of art...